At United Way of Western Nebraska, our employees are essential to supporting the community-and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunities and how it fits into our organization's success. United Way of Western Nebraska currently has an opening for a Campaign & Community Impact Coordinator in our Scottsbluff office. Join our dynamic team! For a detailed job description position please email, Karen Benzel, UWWN Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Campaign and Community Impact Coordinator
The Campaign and Community Impact Coordinator supports the annual United Way of Western Nebraska (UWWN) campaign and serves as the primary lead on UWWN’s community impact work. UWWN has succeeded in driving positive systems change and We seek a Campaign and Community Impact Coordinator that is excited to be a part of shifting the lives through the work of United Way throughout our service area. They will have an opportunity to impact the way we approach funding priorities, strengthen our relationships with local service providers, and fully and connect volunteers to meaningful service opportunities. The Coordinator will join a dynamic, collaborative team that is committed to living united, inside and out with a strong commitment to serving the community.
Hours include Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm with occasional evenings or weekends for special events.
All Full Time Employees are eligible for benefits including:
- Competitive Pay
- Employer Matching Retirement Contribution
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical Stipend
- Status: Full-time; Nonexempt
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must be available for evening and weekend hours as required to support events
- Must have valid driver’s license and provide personal vehicle
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English
- Position is based in the Scottsbluff United Way office
- Experience working with a diverse group of stakeholders from the nonprofit and business community
- Experience managing and recruiting volunteers
- Strong interpersonal communication and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Understanding of and desire to learn more about the United Way of Western Nebraska service area
- Experience with group presentations and providing training and technical assistance
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Community Oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Works well with the public
- Strong organizational skills and highly skilled in accuracy
- Desire to work in a community oriented non-profit and be an integral part of the United Way of Western Nebraska team
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong commitment to Western Nebraska
The perfect applicant will demonstrate enthusiasm for helping others, manage their time effectively and communicate well in writing and conversation with a wide variety of people, demonstrate ability to be part of a team and community oriented, be proficient with computers and technology and be willing to do some limited local travel. Opportunities for advancement and flexible scheduling.
Position is based in the Scottsbluff United Way office.
Full job description available upon request by emailing email@example.com.
Application Deadline: Review of applications begins June 1, 2023.
Job open until filled. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Email cover letter and resume to: United Way of Western Nebraska,
ATTN: Karen Benzel firstname.lastname@example.org